We advise our client to make alterations in the organisations prevailing technology by :
- Altering the techniques used for doing work in order to change worker-machine relations ( human factors engineering)
- Changing the equipment used in work.eg. introduction of robots on an assembly line.
- Modifying production methods such as shifting from an assembly line methods to an autonomous work group method.
- We modify the organisation’s existing manuals and its description of policies and procedures.
- Changing engineering processes such as introducing microprocessors or computers into a product to replace more cumbersome or less reliable mechanical equipment.
Our principal aim for advising our clients on technological changes, is to improve technology or work methods. This leads to more efficient operations, increased productivity and improved working conditions.
Follow us on Social Media
Be careful of fraudulent and scam activities during your job search. Never send any money to any individual who approaches by any means whether phone call or email etc. asking for money to secure a job offer.
Always visit a physical office in person for a formal interview like we do at Global Plus Ghana Limited.
Our office is located at Bawaleshie, East Legon and contacts can visit there for themselves. We have never and will never ask anyone to pay money online or over the phone for job placement.