The management team of Global Plus Ghana Limited is made up of seasoned professionals and Consultants who are experts in their area of specialization across the Human Resource Management function globally.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Mrs. Barbara Opoku has been in Human Resource Management practice for over 16 years; with the greater part in senior management.
Her experience covers diverse sectors such as
- Policy and Procedures Development,
- Compensations & Benefits Administration,
- Industrial Relations,
- Performance Management,
- Organizational Development
- Change Management,
- HR & People Strategy development,
- Employee Engagement,
- Talent Acquisition & Succession Planning ,
- Union Negotiations & Collective Bargaining Agreements ,
- and Medical Administration.
This vast and dynamic experience has been acquired whilst working across various Industrial sectors including:
- Nyaho Medical Centre – Hospital Administrator
- State Insurance Company – Human Resources Manager
- PZ Cussons Ghana ltd – Policy & Procedures Manager
- AFB Ghana – HR Head
- Agams Holdings & RLG Global Ltd – Group Head, Human Resources
She is Currently the Chief Executive Officer of Global Plus Ghana Limited.
Barbara has a first degree in Psychology and an MPhil in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, all from the University Of Ghana.
She also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Charted Marketing. She is a member of the Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM), the Association of Human Resource Management Practitioners (Ghana) and the Association of Industrial & Organizational Psychologists based in New York.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Mr. Godwin Opoku has been in Management Consulting practice for over 20 years, with the greater part in senior management.
His experience in Management covers diverse sectors such as
- Business Analysis,
- Corporate Taxation Analysis,
- Strategy Development,
- Business Plan Development,
- Budgets & Forecasts,
- Financial Accounting,
- Project Management
- and Financial Restructuring.
HEAD OF OPERATIONS AND SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Opoku Asomani Joel
Joel has been involved with Information Technology Consulting and Systems Integration Projects for organisations for the past 5 years.
Working as an IT consultant, Joel has developed skills in handling all Information Technology set-ups efficiently and effectively.
Joel is currently pursuing a course in Computer Science with the Coventry University in the UK.